Dwight has been in the insurance industry for over 20 years recommending employee benefits, group and individual products. Prior to joining SBIA, he worked as an Annuity and Life Insurance Specialist for MetLife.
He believes his insurance background helps him make excellent benefit recommendations to his clients. Dwight takes pride in coming up with a customized benefits package for each individual client based on geographic location, economic factors, company size, demographics, and market research for their given industry. Given the fact that no two companies are exactly the same – his approach assures that each pressure point for a specific client company is addressed and that each company is maximizing its benefits package offering to its employees.
His goal is to make his clients the employers of choice in their industry and give them an extra edge when attracting and retaining key employees.
Designations and Degrees
- Graduate of Dennis/Yarmouth RHS
- BA of Science from Worcester State University
- Health/Accident Insurance Licensed in MA, RI, CT, VT, NH, NY & NJ
- Life Insurance Licensed in MA, RI, CT, VT, NH, NY & NJ
Honors and Awards
- President’s Award for 2011 “Employee of the Year”
- 10 Time President’s Club Award Winner
- Key to the City of Worcester (Fundraising for Premature Children)
- Football National Champion at Worcester State University
Dwight is a father of two and has been married for over 15 years to his lovely wife. He is an avid marathon runner and cyclists. His Marathon running and cycling raises money for premature children, people who have MS, and Diabetes. He is a 9 time Boston Marathon runner and his other marathons include NY and DC Marine Corps. His cycling includes the Pan Mass Challenge, MS 150 and the Tour D Cure. Along with athletics, Dwight enjoys the Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins, and Celtics and coaching his kids in youth soccer.