Specializing in the retirement and financial planning industry takes an honest, knowledgeable, motivated and responsive individual. With more than 22 years of experience in the insurance and financial planning services field, you get the commitment and knowledge of a highly educated and College Hall of Fame athlete to assist you in obtaining your goals and objectives. Together you both can handle the adversity, like the ups and downs of the market, to pursue your goals.
His vast experience and knowledge also stems from his dedication and commitment to the continuance of his industry education. He has earned many industry designations and credentials. John’s continued commitment to furthering his industry knowledge places him in a position of strength when assisting clients through their planning, asset accumulation and wealth transfer phases of their plan.
Designations and Degrees
- BS in business from Nichols College ‘92
- Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC) from American College
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU) from American college
- Certified in Long Term Care
Registrations and Licenses
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- Series 6, 7, 63, 66 Securities Registrations
- Investment Advisor Representative
- NAIFA (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors)
- NEMA (New England Museum Association)
He lives in Auburn with his wife and very busy daughters. When he is not working, John enjoys spending time with his family on the beaches in Maine or playing golf.